A randomized clinical trial of atorvastatin 10 mg and 80 mg in the reversal of or stabilization of carotid atheroma lipid pool
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued. The study was terminated on June 22, 2007 for inability to enroll patients within an appropriate timeframe.
- 21 Jul 2007 Status changed back to recruiting.
- 18 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.