Immunogenicity Study of a DTaP-Hep B-PRP-T Combined Vaccine Compared to Tritanrix-HepB/Hib, Both Given Concomitantly With the Oral Polio Vaccine at 6, 10, and 14 Weeks of Age in Healthy Infants in the Philippines.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B vaccine; Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (379) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2008, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.