A phase II randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled study of recombinant human relaxin in patients with decompensated congestive heart failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Serelaxin (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corthera
- 06 May 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruuiting to in progress.