A Sixteen-Week, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability, And Efficacy Of Switching From Quetiapine To Ziprasidone In Subjects Diagnosed With Schizophrenia Or Schizoaffective Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ziprasidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual patient number changed from 254 to 255 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual patient number changed from 255 to 254 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.