A Multi-centre 3-arm Randomised Phase II Trial of BIBF 1120 Versus BIBW 2992 Versus Sequential Administration of BIBF 1120 and BIBW 2992 in Patients With Hormone-resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Feb 2009 Results were presented at 2009 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 04 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History