Microarray In Node negative and 1 to 3 positive lymph node Disease may Avoid ChemoTherapy - A prospective, randomised study comparing the 70-gene expression signature with common clinical-pathological criteria in selecting patients for adjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer with 0 to 3 positive nodes. (EORTC Protocol 10041 – BIG 3-04).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary) ; Anthracyclines
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINDACT
- 12 Dec 2017 Results related to MammaPrint assessment published in an Agendia media release.
- 12 Dec 2017 According to an Agendia media release, data from the study has been presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 30 Nov 2017 According to an Agendia media release, data from the study will be presented at the upcoming 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History