A 6-week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Randomized Withdrawal Study to Evaluate the Continued Efficacy of Modafinil Treatment in Dosages up to 425mg/Day in Patients With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Who Are Responders to Modafinil Treatment, Followed by a 12-Month Open-Label Extension Period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Modafinil (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 18 Jun 2008 Identifier changed from C10953-3048AD-US to C1538-3048AD-US as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed
- 12 Dec 2006 New trial record.