An open-label, single-dose, randomized, 2-period, crossover, bioequivalence study to compare two manufacturing processes for levonorgestrel 90 mg/ethinyl estradiol 20 mg (LNG/EE) in healthy, cycling women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 11 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2007 Status changed from in progress
- 12 Dec 2006 New trial record.