A Cluster Randomized Trial On Cardiovascular Risk Factor Management: Caduet [amlodipine/atorvastatin; Pfizer] Versus Usual Care In Subjects With Hypertension And Additional Cardiovascular Risk Factors In Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Coronary disorders; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRUCIAL
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Jun 2010 Results were presented at the 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 01 Mar 2010 Study rationale and design, and a discussion of the challenges in the design and conduct of this cluster-randomized trial, have been reported in the March 2010 issue of the journal Postgraduate Medicine.
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (1531) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History