A phase 2 study of bevacizumab with abraxane in patients with recurrent, platinum-resistant primary epithelial ovarian or primary peritoneal carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History