A Multicenter Randomized Phase III Trial of Neo-adjuvant Chemotherapy Followed by Surgery and Chemotherapy or by Surgery and Chemoradiotherapy in Resectable Gastric Cancer (CRITICS Study: ChemoRadiotherapy after Induction chemoTherapy In Cancer of the Stomach).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Epirubicin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRITICS
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint (Over all Survival) has not been met, according to results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 09 Apr 2018 Between Jan 11, 2007, and April 17, 2015, we enrolled 788 patients and randomly assigned them to receive postoperative chemotherapy (n=393) or postoperative chemoradiotherapy (n=395), according to results published in the Lancet Oncology.