A randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel-group, multicenter study to evaluate and compare the effects of alendronate [alendronic acid] and raloxifene on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid; Raloxifene
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Oct 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to actual number 400 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual end date added as 1 Jan 2003 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2006 New trial record.