A Nine-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren 300 mg Compared to Irbesartan 300 mg and Ramipril 10 mg in the Setting of a Missed Dose in Patients With Essential Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary) ; Irbesartan; Ramipril
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Jan 2010 Results published in the Journal of Human Hypertension.
- 14 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 13 Dec 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History