Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of DAVANAT When Added to a Regimen of Leucovorin, 5-FU, and Avastin as First Line Treatment for Locally Advanced, Unresectable or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer in Subjects Unable to Tolerate Intensive Chemotherapy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Galactomannan C (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galectin Therapeutics
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.