A 16-week multicenter, 2-period study to investigate the effect of the combination of fluvastatin ER [extended-release] 80mg and fenofibrate 200mg on HDL-C [high density lipoprotein cholesterol] in comparison to the combination of simvastatin 20mg and ezetimibe 10mg in patients with metabolic syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluvastatin (Primary) ; Ezetimibe; Fenofibrate; Simvastatin
- Indications Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2006 New trial record.