A pilot trial of levetiracetam for cramps, spasticity and neuroprotection in motor neuron disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Motor neuron disease; Spinal muscular atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Planned end date (Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.