An Open-label Phase II Study of Two Dose Levels of EMD 273066 Administered With Low-dose Cyclophosphamide Following Objective Response to Second-line Chemotherapy in Women With Recurrent Ovarian Carcinoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tucotuzumab celmoleukin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.