A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, parallel group, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Ad5FGF-4 in female patients with stable angina pectoris who are not candidates for revascularization.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alferminogene-tadenovec (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AWARE
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.