Tailoring Treatment with Tirofiban in patients showing Resistance to aspirin and/or Resistance to clopidogrel: 3T/2R.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tirofiban (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 3T/2R; TREND-AR
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Results were published in Circulation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History