A multi center randomised cross over double blind third party open placebo controlled pilot study to assess the urodynamic effects of modified release UK-369,003 in men with lower urinary tract symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gisadenafil (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2006 New trial record.