Phase I/II study of erlotinib (Tarceva) and cetuximab (Erbitux) in advanced solid tumours, with emphasis on non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2012 Actual patient number is 64 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.