A phase 1/2 study of HKI-272 [neratinib] in combination with trastuzumab (Herceptin) in subjects with advanced breast cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Puma Biotechnology
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 09 Dec 2017 Results (n=966) of pooled subgroup analysis of NCT00445458, NCT00706030, NCT00398567, NCT00915018, NCT00741260 and NCT00300781trials assessing safety and efficacy of neratinib therapy in Asian patients from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 14 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.