A phase II, 28-day, randomized, parallel-group, open-label study evaluating the efficacy and safety of twice daily oral doses of testosterone (150-400mg) co-administered with 0.25mg dutasteride compared with 400mg testosterone alone and 0.25mg dutasteride alone in the treatment of hypogonadism.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary) ; Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- 13 Jun 2009 Results presented at the 91st Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 30 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.