A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study To Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of XP12B for the Treatment of Menorrhagia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tranexamic acid (Primary)
- Indications Menorrhagia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Oct 2010 Results published in full in the the October issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology, according to a Ferring Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Oct 2010 Results have been published in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- 19 May 2010 Results data were presented at The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists 58th Annual Clinical Meeting, accoring to a Ferring Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History