Factor Xa inhibitor YM150 for prevention of venous thromboembolism in patients undergoing elective total knee replacement: a randomized enoxaparin-controlled open label dose-escalation study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Darexaban; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PEARL-1
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 12 May 2009 Actual patient number (367) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.