Safety and efficacy of orally administered Fx-1006A in patients with familial amyloid polyneuropathy (FAP): A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Pfizer media release, results of pooled post hoc analysis from this and other two trials (Profiles 275556 and 252196) were published online in Amyloid: The Journal of Protein Folding Disorders.
- 08 Aug 2016 Results of pooled post hoc analysis from this and other two trials (Profiles 275556 and 252196) published in a Pfizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History