Phase II Randomized Study of Low-Dose Decitabine (5-AZA-2'-Deoxycytidine) With or Without Valproic Acid in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) and Acute Myelogenous Leukemia -'SPORE'
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Valproic acid
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.