Multicenter, Double-blind Study of Nitazoxanide Compared to Vancomycin in the Treatment of Clostridium Difficile-associated Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitazoxanide (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Romark Laboratories
- 02 Mar 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 15 Feb 2009 Final results were published in Clinical Infectious Diseases in Feb 2009.
- 28 Oct 2008 Results were presented at ICAAC/IDSA 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History