A phase Ib clinical trial to compare the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of an HIV-1 adenoviral vector boost administered intramuscularly, intradermally, or subcutaneously after an HIV-1 DNA plasmid vaccine prime administered intramuscularly to healthy adenovirus type 5 seropositive HIV-1-uninfected adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA009-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2012 Planned end date (1 Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.