Leuprolide Acetate (LHRH Agonist) to Enhance Immune Function Post-Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Keyhole limpet haemocyanin; Leuprorelin
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2010 Actual patient number (25) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.