A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, 12-Week Study to Evaluate the Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol DISKUS 250/50mcg BID Compared With Salmeterol DISKUS 50mcg BID in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jun 2006 to Dec 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued. The study was terminated due to difficulties with finding sites and subjects willing to participate.
- 21 Dec 2006 New trial record.