A study of aripiprazole in patients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Antidepressants
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 24 Mar 2014 A post hoc analysis of pooled data from 3 phase 3 studies, was published in Journal of Affective Disorders.
- 06 Jun 2013 Based on results of this study, and CN138-163 and CN138-139, aripiprazole has received approval from Health Canada as adjunctive treatment of major depressive disorder, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 27 May 2010 Results from a pooled analysis (CN138-139, CN138-163 and CN138-165) were reported at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History