Prospective, randomized, investigator-blind trial to evaluate the bacteriologic eradication, safety and tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of different dosages of faropenem medoxomil BID for 10 Days in the treatment of acute otitis media
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Faropenem medoxomil (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Otitis media
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cardiovascular Systems
- 29 Mar 2007 Interim results have been reported.
- 22 Dec 2006 New trial record.