A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Multicentre Phase II Study of Maintenance Enzastaurin Following Whole Brain Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Brain Metastases From Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MENZA
- 02 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-disease-progression' has not been met.
- 01 Oct 2012 Final results published in Lung Cancer.
- 20 Jan 2011 Actual end date (January 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History