A Phase I/II Study of Sorafenib (BAY 43-9006) in Combination With Low Dose ARA-C (Cytarabine) in Elderly Patients With AML [acute myeloid leukaemia] or High-Risk MDS [myelodysplastic syndrome]
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Sep 2013 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by National Cancer Institute of Canada.