Phase II study of neoadjuvant gemcitabine/oxaliplatin and cetuximab followed by surgery or concurrent external beam radiation with capecitabine for patients with locally advanced unresectable nonmetastatic pancreatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Cetuximab; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.