Phase I Trial of Intraperitoneal Administration of a) a CEA-Expressing Derivative, and b) a NIS-Expressing Derivative Manufactured From a Genetically Engineered Strain of Measles Virus in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MV CEA (Primary) ; MV NIS (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.