A pilot study of Abraxane (albumin-bound paclitaxel) and Temodar (temozolomide) plus Genasense (oblimersen sodium) in subjects with advanced melanoma (The ATG study).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Oblimersen; Paclitaxel; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ATG
- Sponsors Genta (CEASED)
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2011 Results will be presented at ASCO-2011, according to a Genta media release.
- 27 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History