Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multicentre phase II/III study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of lisuride, applied subcutaneously by means of a minipump in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease refractory to conventional oral therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lisuride (Primary) ; Cabergoline; Dopamine receptor agonists; Pramipexole; Ropinirole
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CALIPSO
- 06 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2008 Axxonis submitted MAA to EMEA for subcutaneous lisuride infusion for advanced Parkinson's Disease.
- 06 Dec 2007 Results have been reported in an Axxonis media release.