A phase III trial investigating the efficacy and safety of Grazax in children aged 5-16 years with grass pollen induced rhinoconjunctivitis with or without asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Timothy grass pollen allergen extract (Grastek) (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2008 Results have been presented at the AAAAI 2008, according to an ALK-Abello media release.
- 22 Jun 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress
- 30 Dec 2006 New trial record.