A Clinical Trial Testing Rapamycin, an mTOR-inhibitor, in Combination With Preoperative Radiotherapy in Operable Rectum Cancer: a Phase I and Phase II Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2019 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.