A Randomized, Open-Label, Comparative 3-Way Crossover Study of 24-Hour Intragastric pH Profile of Once Daily Oral Administration of Esomeprazole 40 mg, Lansoprazole 30 mg, and Pantoprazole 40 mg at Steady State in Hispanic Patients With Symptomatic GERD [gastro-oesophageal reflux disease]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Lansoprazole; Pantoprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Apr 2010 Primary endpoint 'Time with intragastric pH greater than 4' has been met.
- 23 Apr 2010 Results published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 28 Oct 2008 Results have been reported at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History