A study to evaluate the effect of repeat oral doses of darapladib on cardiac conduction as compared to placebo and a single oral dose of moxifloxacin
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darapladib; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2007 Status changed from initiated to in progress.
- 02 Jan 2007 New trial record.