Two-Arm, Randomized (2:1), Open-Label Phase II/III Study in EpCAM Positive Cancer Patients With Symptomatic Malignant Ascites Using the Trifuncitonal Bispecific Antibody Removab (Anti-EpCAM x Anti-CD3) Versus an Untreated Control Group.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Cancer; Gastric cancer; Malignant ascites; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jun 2012 Quality-of-life results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 27 Sep 2011 Quality-of-life results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 07 Jun 2011 Overall survival outcomes according to lymphocyte counts were presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History