A Double-blind Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Aloxi (Palonosetron HCl) for the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting in Multiple Myeloma Patients Receiving High-dose Melphalan as Conditioning Chemotherapy for Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MGI Pharma
- 15 May 2008 Results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2008.
- 25 Jul 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.
- 03 Jan 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History