A repeated-dose evaluation of analgesic use and safety of Dilaudid SR [slow release] (hydromorphone HCI) in patients with chronic non-malignant pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Hydromorphone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALZA Corporation
- 14 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 463 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Feb 1999) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.