A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel-group Multicentre Study to Demonstrate Improvement in Symptoms of Constipation in Subjects With Non-malignant Pain Taking Oxycodone Equivalent of 60-80 mg/Day as Oxycodone/Naloxone Prolonged Release Compared to Subjects Taking Oxycodone Prolonged Release Tablets Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Oxycodone/naloxone
- Indications Back pain; Constipation; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 02 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 28 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from Feb 2008 to Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History