Phase I/II trial of Reolysin (reovirus) in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel in patients with advanced solid tumours (phase 1) and head and neck cancer (phase II).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=563) of pooled data from eight trial (NCI-GOG 0186H, NCI-8601, NCIC-CTG IND.213, REO011, REO015, REO016, REO018 and REO021) assessing the safety and tolerability of intravenous pelareorep in combination with chemotherapy, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 20 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed based on presented results.
- 07 Jun 2010 Updated survival results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2010)