TEAM II: a randomised, multicentre, prospective, phase III trial investigating neoadjuvant hormonal therapy with exemestane for three versus six months (TEAM IIa) and/or the efficacy and safety of the addition of ibandronate to adjuvant hormonal therapy in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive early breast cancer (TEAM IIb)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEAM-II; TEAM-IIa; TEAM-IIb
- 01 Oct 2013 Preliminary results presented at the 2013 European Cancer Congress.
- 05 Jan 2007 New trial record.