Phase III Randomized Study of the Effects on Bone Mineral Density of Tamoxifen, Letrozole, and Letrozole + Zoledronic Acid as Adjuvant Treatment of Patients With Early Breast Cancer; VERSION 2 AMENDED Phase 3 Study of Triptorelin and Tamoxifen, Letrozole, or Letrozole + Zoledronic Acid in Adjuvant Treatment of Premenopausal Endocrine Responsive Breast Cancer Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Triptorelin (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer; Osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOBOE
- 14 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 14 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 27 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History